Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Dans 5 ans...

Learned futur simple in class today, and we had to make 5 sentences about how we want our life to turn out in 5 years. Et pour moi...

J'habiterai au Dubai
(I will live in Dubai)


Except for the fact that they have one of the awesome-est mall I've ever seen (which is in my no. 1 list of a city's "must have"), I think Middle East now have the biggest ka-ching, non?

Je travaillerai dans une grande entreprise d'informatique
(I will work in a big IT company)


You know what they say, aim for the moon, and even if you miss, you will land among the stars...

J'aurai un beau petit ami et un grand appartement
(I will have a handsome boyfriend and a big apartment)


I remember at this point my teacher asked, why not a husband instead?
I felt like asking her back, why would I want to be married in the age of 25...?

J'aurai beaucoup d'argent
(I will have a lot of money)


Now, who wouldn't want that?

And last...

Je serai tres heureuse
(I will be very happy)


Ah, happy ending...

...wish life is that simple and you really could have it all...

Bisous,
Dila

No comments:

Post a Comment