Monday, May 9, 2011

Headache

It started when I got home this afternoon. Maybe it's the heat (did I mention hot HOT Jakarta can be?), or maybe it's because we were learning passe compose in class it really got my head spinning.

Pfft, who am I kidding? When did I ever really get my mind all worked up in class?

Ok so I'm going with the heat. This isn't the kind of headache I'm familiar with, as they are only two ;

1. Hangover, or gueule de bois in French, acording to google translate.
2. The annoying headache you got before your period. aaaand I don't know what it's called.

I'm too lazy to go outside and asked for some meds from my grandma because from what I hear, there are (as usual) waay to many people, and I am in no socializing mood. Especially when all I wanna do is to hold some panadol in my hands.

Hopes this mal à la tête fades away soon. Maybe if I bang my head against the wall...

Bisous,
Dila

No comments:

Post a Comment